Albuquerque Sikh Gurudwara, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
Location on Map
- October 24, 2004 - Letter of intent to create a Gurdwara signed by 15 members of the Albuquerque sangat.
- December 6, 2004 - Albuquerque Sikh Gurudwara legally incorporated as a non-profit organization in the State of New Mexico.
- March, 2005 - Initial three Trustees and four members of the Board of Directors chosen among volunteers from the sangat.
- March 6, 2005 - Bylaws approved by Trustees and Board of Directors.
- April 25, 2005 - Building at 1905 Alvarado purchased by ASG.
- May 8, 2005 - First Gurdwara service held in new building, over 100 people attended.
- October 21, 2005 - Federal 501(c)(3) tax-exemption approved.
- December 15, 2005 - Langar Hall expansion completed.
- May 14, 2006 - Celebrated First Anniversary of opening of the Albuquerque Sikh Gurudwara.
- February 10, 2007 - First wedding held at the Albuquerque Sikh Gurudwara.
- April 15, 2008 - New Bylaws approved, consolidating the 3-member Trustees and 5-member Board of Directors into an 11-member Board of Directors.
- September 26-28, 2008 - First Akhand Path held at Albuquerque Sikh Gurudwara, in celebration of the 300th Anniversary of Guru Gadeee Day.
- April, 2009 - Kitchen expansion and renovation completed.
- November 21, 2010 - First Nishan Sahib raised.