BURIA, an old town about 4 km east of Jagadhri was the seat of a minor principality ruled by a scion of the Bhangi family. Guru Tegh Bahadur is believed to have visited Buna during one of his preaching journeys. The old Manji Sahib built in his honour was replaced by the present Gurdwara constructed in 1920 by Mata Hukam Kaur Dhilvan Vali, a lady of the ruling house. The main building stands on a meter high octagonal platform. It has an inner sanctum, a domed room, with a circular base in which the Guru Granth Sahib is installed. The management of the Gurdwara is in the hands of the erstwhile chiefs of Buna.